LV and Asda have partnered to provide a range of road rescue products via LV's Britannia Rescue division. They will provide vehicle-based cover for both the UK and Europe including a personal option if required. Prices will start from £73.92 for full UK breakdown cover. The products will be co-branded and sold in Asda's 337 retail stores across the UK as well as online.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson