Two new risk management services have been launched by Lockton for companies concerned with outsourcing risk and data breaches. The Vendor Risk Management and Contract Governance service and the Designing a Security Breach Incident Response Plan service will address risks associated with outsourcing and offshoring business and IT functions. Ace Global Markets, Brit Syndicates, Hiscox, and legal and security experts will support the services.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers