A new anti-fraud campaign has been launched by Cunningham Lindsey with the aim of deterring false claims against local authorities in Wales. The new Fraudline scheme encourages people to report suspected fraudsters to help minimise the local tax burden. The campaign includes a series of five hard-hitting advertisements and a leaflet, and will be rolled out across the UK in 2005.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- UKBA: Be Wiser says win boosted staff morale