Hiscox has launched a combined insurance policy to protect companies against the individual or combined effects of war, terrorism and political violence. The new property cover is particularly suitable for large, international organisations typically operating in emerging markets, where their business may be more vulnerable to such conflicts.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float