Alarm, the national forum for risk managers in the public sector, has announced Simon Wells as its new chief executive. Mr Wells was previously at the British Bankers' Association where he was policy director with responsibility for risk management and regulatory capital. He will take up his position as chief executive on 6 September for an initial three year term and will work closely with the Alarm council and members to move the association forward.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers