Ordnance Survey has enhanced its digital address system to create OS MasterMap Address Layer 2, which integrates, the unique identifiers, or TOIDs, referencing the topographic and road network information in other OS MasterMap Layers. Surveyors across the country were used to build the new service, which added high-resolution spatial references to more than 27 million addresses contained within the Royal Mail Postcode Address File.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float