GAB Robins and Agrical have finalised a strategic alliance that they hope will provide an integrated approach for both property and agricultural adjusting. The combined new alliance will provide services for commercial, domestic, agribusiness, estates, farming, pet and equine markets as well as high net worth. Derek Coles, managing director, GAB Robins said: "This alliance underpins a key part of GAB Robin's present growth plans and I am delighted to be working with Agrical in order to provi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?