Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) is renaming its Municipal Risks division Jardine Lloyd Thompson Public Sector Risks. Mark Barnes, regional managing director of JLT Public Sector Risks, said: "Over recent years, we have extended our spheres of activity into public sectors including the police, fire service and the NHS. We feel the name Public Sector Risks more adequately reflects the larger scope of our operations."
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- NMU launches marine trade product