Intermediary The Budget Group has restructured ACM, its claims arm, to administer uninsured loss recovery (ULR), renaming the business ACM ULR. The move followed a comprehensive review of the business and will see ACM ULR broaden its ULR operations, starting with its motor affinity scheme with retail giants Marks & Spencer.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- NMU launches marine trade product