If you mentioned the words 'merger' and 'acquisition' to a broker five years ago he would have sagely nodded his head and realised you were referring to consolidation in the insurance company market. However, nowadays this type of activity is more prevalent in the broker sector. In order to get an insight into why a broker would want to sell its business Insurance Age spoke to John Marshgreen, managing director of Duncan Pocock Risk Solutions and southern regional managing director, whose fi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?