Norwich Union are set to join the insurance panel of Cobra, the newlyformed commercial broking alliance. Cobra's panel already includes AllianzCornhill, NIG, Axa, Zenith and Zurich. John Lincoln, managing director ofCobra, commented: "As a leading insurer, Norwich Union's decision to jointhe Cobra panel is a very tangible sign of support for the alliance."
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment