Cardif Pinnacle has acquired a majority shareholding in Warranty Direct, which provides personal extended warranties for consumers' cars and electrical appliances via its website. Both companies operate through affinity partners and motor dealers via dealer warranty programmes. Based in Reading, Warranty Direct has approximately 40 staff and will continue to operate as a stand-alone business.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- InsurTech Futures: Apple makes cyber insurance move
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Blog: Join ERS on the Gumball rally