Brokers have cause to be both delighted and concerned at the smoke signals emanating from the recent Airmic conference, which took place in June.First the good news. Risk managers - at least those who use brokers - think you do a good job, according to a survey conducted at the conference.In response to the question: 'Over the past year, how do you rate your main broker's performance?', 88% replied 'good' or 'very good' for 'overall service' and 'cover achieved relative to market'. Some 82%
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?