Providing insurance for the lifts and pulley systems of a theatre may seem far removed from the average broker's usual stomping ground, but look a little closer and it is an example of how brokers can differentiate themselves from insurers. At a time when brokers are increasingly being squeezed by direct sellers, it pays to think a little more laterally in the search for profitable opportunities.Sadler's Wells Theatre in London is a perfect example. Aside from the standard insurance cover re
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?