The Halesowen-based office of insurance intermediary Johnston Park McAndrew (JPM) will soon become a paperless environment. JPM decided to make the move last summer in a bid to become more efficient in distributing information to potential and existing clients - a condition of its January 2005 Financial Services Authority registration. The firm converted all files into electronic format by using Insurecom's Tam software, transaction and day filing systems with a multi-page scanner.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment