As times grow tougher, every business will look at its monthly outgoings to see if there is any room for manoeuvre. Among the bills landing on brokers' doormats in the coming weeks will be the annual renewals for trade body membership.For a lot of brokers, belonging to one of the two major broker trade bodies has been very much a habit of many years standing - almost half of UK brokers belong to either the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) or the Institute of Insurance Brokers (I
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?