A policy specifically targeted at taxi drivers has been launched by KGM Motor Insurance. The company said taxi drivers were often insured under modified private car policies, and there was high demand in the market for a tailored taxi-specific scheme. The new policy will provide damage coverage taxi meters, two-way communication and built-in GPS equipment and windscreens, which come with no-claims bonus protection.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- NMU launches marine trade product