Marsh is urging power and utilities organisations and businesses with significant onsite thermal generation capacity to factor carbon emissions into their risk profiles. In its newly published report, 'Remodelling Business Interruption in the Power Sector', Marsh also advises firms to reassess their business interruption policies, which can be used to provide insurance cover for variations in carbon emissions arising from plant outages.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment