The public wants the police to clamp down hard on uninsured drivers, the results of an online motor survey shows. The poll of almost 750 motorists by motorinsurance.co.uk found around 60% of people 'totally supported' Cumbria police's new 'Operation Takeaway' which seizes and disposes of vehicles without insurance.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers