Before legislation made legal expenses (LE) insurance possible in the UK, and before insurance products became available in the mid-1970s, recovery of uninsured losses was often unpredictable. Few people would consider litigation to prove that a no-claims bonus should be allowed.The provision of proof for excess recovery, accidental damage recovery and loss of use was not always possible in those early days of rough justice, and whiplash would have been dealt with by a hot bath and a good ma
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?