The Travel Protection Group has made a strategic decision to returnto the company's core business of broking and servicing its clients,following a review of the company's structure. This decision has resultedin the Travel & General Group acquiring its bespoke travel book ofbusiness and transferring operations to the City. The new entity willtrade under the name of TPG Insurance and will be headed up by StephenHoward and some of the key staff from the Travel Protection Group.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Tokio Marine Kiln launches post production media insurance