Fortis Insurance has begun piloting a new mini-fleet product among 60 of its broker partners as part of its commercial lines growth strategy. Fortis Fleet Guard will offer standard motor fleet coverage for small to medium-sized enterprises including personal accident, broken windscreens and glass, liability to third parties and medical expenses. The insurer has been soliciting feedback on the proposition and rating from its pilot participants and plans to expand the test programme next month,
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?