A report issued by the insurance research centre Thatcham has revealed that, annually, more than 125,000 UK drivers and passengers could be suffering injuries in accidents because they have not adjusted their head restraint properly.Although new figures showed that the majority of car seats now offer passengers adequate protection, a survey carried out by Thatcham indicated that more than 60% of drivers had their head restraint in the wrong position.Thatcham acknowledged that it had witnesse
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?