The Financial Services Authority's (FSA) deadline for compliance with the latest Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) regulations passed in December, yet many firms have yet to conform to the new requirements. As we enter the new year, it is important to take time to ensure that employees fully understand the FSA's requirements and consider how best to comply, as there could be serious consequences if they do not. The FSA has already demonstrated that it is serious about TCF, having issued more t
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?