There is no shortage of accident management services available tobrokers and their commercial clients in the UK market. Providers are oftenselected on price, given that basic processes are generic, and businessrelationships tend to focus upon the allocation and management ofrepairers, as that often has a bearing on the way the service will befunded.However, too often, the issues that are most critical to the client arenot recognised at the point of launching an accident management solution -
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?