R K Harrison Group has announced its latest scheme designed to give a boost to rural landowners.The firm has teamed up with the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) to handle insurance services for its 45,000 members in England and Wales. RK Harrison, already a large scheme specialist, launched CLA Insurance Services late last year.The CLA's chief executive, Mark Pendlington, says that, after working with Marsh for some 40 years, the association had decided to review its arrangements.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Tokio Marine Kiln launches post production media insurance