Sponsored by FortisAt the beginning of 2005, faced with several new entrants in the specialised vehicle market, Footman James set about finding a way of making its successful business even better.In the first stage of the process, the personal lines team initiated what it has described as the most complex, in-depth profiling and segmentation of both live and lapsed customer databases in the company's history. This revealed that Footman James had 35,000 customers with more than one policy and
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?