The past couple of years has seen plenty of activity in the liability markets as premiums have risen dramatically and insureds have often taken on large deductibles to lessen the renewals burden.Capacity has also been shifting as players enter and leave the classes but the pressure on claims has remained as the cost of claims continues to escalate both in terms of frequency and in value.Liability adjusters have long specialised in investigating these claims but the past couple of years have
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?