Allianz Schemes has entered into a partnership with Amazon.co.uk to provide the online retailer's customers with the opportunity to insure their electrical purchases. The insurance will initially be offered on a range of technology products, from cameras and camcorders to printers and portable games consoles. Customers will have the option of extending their standard manufacturer's guarantee by one, two or four years.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- InsurTech Futures: Apple makes cyber insurance move
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Blog: Join ERS on the Gumball rally