In the fight against fraud, insurers have access to more sophisticated techniques than ever before but have found no easy solution to waging war on the fraudsters while keeping the peace with honest policyholders.For the anti-fraud campaigner, the modern environment is unforgiving and the process never ending. Dishonesty's lines are blurred in many people's perceptions - an Association of British Insurers' (ABI) survey suggested 6.9% of respondents have made dishonest claims - and as many as
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?