The issue of directors and officers (D&O) insurance has left the headlines recently, yet it remains a big and growing headache for companies and their risk managers.As we move towards a US-style compensation culture, company stakeholders who feel they have been poorly treated are more likely to seek compensation.Such claims have to be defended, and the cost could be crippling to a small to medium-sized enterprise.So, D&O insurance has been elevated almost to the status of compulsory cover -
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?