Chaucer Insurance has gone live with claims outcome adviser (COA) from Insurance Services Office (ISO) to help manage its personal injury claims business. The web-based solution will enable Chaucer to improve the consistency of its claims payouts, streamline processes and increase the visibility of its claims portfolio. COA will provide an extensive database of medical conditions and occupations.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting