Credit UK, a series of two-day conferences and exhibitions for UK businesses, will take place across the country from March 2004. The forums will address fraud and key issues relating to credit and risk assessment that impact all sectors of the business community.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- NMU launches marine trade product