Royal and SunAlliance (RSA) has welcomed the move by the Treasury's Financial Inclusion Taskforce (FIT) to encourage the take up of insurance by financially excluded groups, and urge social landlords to do more to offer home contents insurance to their tenants. Bridget McIntyre, chief executive at RSA and chair of the Insurance Working Group, part of the FIT, said: "Changes in social housing ownership present new challenges in providing affordable contents insurance for those on low incomes.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting