Arnold Fisher has updated its tour operator liability and travel agent insurance products with the addition of crisis management and public relations protection options. The company defines crises as any incident involving death or life-threatening injury or which requires emergency hospitalisation. The policy offers up to £25m in liability cover and provides access to specialist support.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float