An international student insurance product is to be rolled out in the UK. Developed by Mondial Assistance in Australia in 2000, the product will offer cover for the majority of incidents that may occur throughout a student's time at university, including their journey to and from their home country, educational trips in Europe, personal possessions cover and a high level of medical benefits.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?