SmartWater, a forensic security-coding product, will be provided to all new and renewing policyholders of Allianz Musical Insurance. According to the insurer, this is the first time a tangible product has been incorporated within an insurance policy - a product that links coded possessions directly with their owners, and one which the insurer claims will reduce burglary by up to 83%.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment