CFC Underwriting has launched a professional indemnity policy for IT consultants and security assessors that meets the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council's (PCI) requirements. According to CFC, finding insurance that meets the PCI's standards has been problematic, and meant that assessors often purchased inappropriate policies.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting