A range of sector-specific business insurance products has come on the market, designed to offer small business owners flexible coverage options. The scheme, developed by the Co-operative Insurance, will target the self-employed, shop and salon owners, publicans, restaurateurs, hoteliers, office, surgery and residential property owners. Customers will be offered standard business coverage with the option of add-ons.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- UKBA: Be Wiser says win boosted staff morale