Bennetts Insurance has been acquired by its management team in a deal backed by specialist management buyout firm Advantage Capital.The management team, led by chief executive Ian Darbyshire and finance director John Langley, is expected to take a significant stake in a business that they have made profitable in two years.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson