Carole Nash has cut motorcycle dealers' commercial insurance costs by providing training to its underwriters and introducing free risk assessments. Its stated aim is to bridge the gap between insurers' perceptions of the trade and the reality. Carole Nash has been able to highlight several areas, which underwriters viewed as high risk, but which, in reality, are rarely provided, such as unaccompanied demonstrations and pillion passengers.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment