Heath Lambert and East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) have launched a new insurance scheme to help support families of children and young people with life-threatening conditions. Furthermore, for every policy sold a donation will be made to Each without cost to the policyholder.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers