Fusion Insurance has expanded its claims handling capabilities by opening a new Northern Claims Unit based in the Manchester area. The team will be headed by Jonathan Sutcliffe and will cover the north of England and Scotland. All claims arising from accounts in central and southern England and Wales will continue to be handled from the company's London base.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- UKBA: Be Wiser says win boosted staff morale