Much has been written about the pros and cons of consolidation, but what about the practical experience of selling up? How does it affect brokers on a day-to-day basis? And why have some firms held on to their independent status so doggedly despite having endless opportunities to sell? In a report last year - Consolidation in the UK Commercial Broker Market - Datamonitor highlighted several issues regarding the changes that have taken place in the market. While the report was completed befor
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?