A solution to the UK's asbestos problem may be at hand after a company unveiled a way to make contaminated buildings safe at a fraction of the normal cost.Asbestos Surveying and Consultancy (ASAC) uses a new process called encapsulation which makes safe asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) without actually removing them. The company said this would be particularly valuable in commercial premises and schools.Jamie Gibbs, ASAC managing director, described a case involving an infants' school wh
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?