Specialist insurer Hiscox and private security consultants Janusian, have announced a collaborative service aimed at assisting policyholders with putting in place security measures that are designed to deter increasingly daring and ruthless thieves.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting