Crawford & Company has re-written its online claims file enquiry system, ePrime, using the latest Microsoft.NET software. The bespoke interface to the company's claims system allows customers to search the Crawford claims database and view the whole claim file online in real-time. The firm says the re-written version is more secure, with an improved look and extra features.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- NMU launches marine trade product