Guard Underwriting and Ecclesiastical Insurance have teamed up to provide tlc Business Maternity Insurance. The scheme will provide employers with maternity - or paternity - benefits to support the business during the period of leave. It will also provide employers with a selected weekly maternity benefit of between £100 and £2,000 per employee for 39 weeks. There will be a flat £100 benefit for paternity leave. The tlc policy will be marketed and distributed via HSBC Insurance Brokers.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Tokio Marine Kiln launches post production media insurance