Last year, in excess of 20 potential new syndicates took on the challenge of joining Lloyd's of London. However, just seven made it - and only Ark succeeded in the monumental task of starting both a syndicate and managing agency (MA) from scratch.For many aspiring new players, the gruelling and expensive process of setting up in Lloyd's does not promise any certainty of success, so as the market continues to soften, why should new entrants continue to knock at its door? While the quality and
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?