Bishop Skinner Insurance Brokers chose soccer icon Sir Bobby Robson to lead the festivities when they celebrated the company's 30th anniversary in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Sir Bobby unveiled a plaque to commemorate the important landmark in the firm's history. He also accepted a £1,000 donation from the company on behalf of the children's charity Rainbow Trust, of which Sir Bobby recently became a patron.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- NMU launches marine trade product